The Eaton 93E Mk2 UPS delivers superior power protection with the industry’s highest power and energy density.
The 93E Mk2 range provides the lowest total cost of ownership by combining an extremely compact footprint, tremendous flexibility and unprecedented ease of installation. It also provides the suite of advanced technologies of Eaton’s UPS to achieve maximum availability for critical loads.
The Eaton Mk2 UPS is ideal for applications with long backup time and space constraints.
Eaton 93E Mk2 UPS Features Include:
- Minimization of Total Cost of Ownership.
- Extremely compact footprint.
- Ease of installation.
- Flexible and scalable runtime.
- Maximum availability.
- True reliability.
- Minimise downtime via slide-out battery trays and an easy capacity test without an external load bank.
- Cloud and Virtualization ready.
- Graphical LCD User Interface.
- Connectivity options.
Eaton UPS systems can be scaled up or down, and configured to meet your specific power requirements, making it easy to upgrade or expand your power protection as your needs change.
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.