Eaton 93PR 500-600kW UPS is a complete modular data centre solution Lithium-ion Compatible. It combines unprecedented efficiency and reliability with an eye-catching design. A space-saving, scalable and flexible device that’s as easy to deploy as it is to manage, Eaton 93PR 500-600kW UPS is the perfect three-phase white or grey space solution for today’s data centre.
Eaton 93PR UPS Features include:
- Extra Low TCO (Total Cost of Ownership): Conserves valuable data centre floor space with its compact footprint and internal redundancy design.
- Reduces cost and unexpected future growth risks with its vertical scalability, enabling you to scale as you grow.
- Reduces power and cooling OPEX through industry-leading energy efficiency. It is 99% energy-efficient with Energy Saver System (ESS) And Up to 97% efficient in double-conversion mode.
- Its vertical scalability, internal redundancy and compact footprint design. The cost for this UPS will be recovered in 3 years, thanks to the significant energy savings in Eaton ESS/ double conversion efficiency.
- Top and bottom cable entry available
- Communication & Connectivity: Built-in device and host USB with five-alarm inputs, dedicated EPO, alarm relay output, and four connectivity communications slots.
- 60KW Hot-swappable power modules 1-10
- DC start controls available in each power cable
- Up to 50% footprint saving
- Flexible ventilation options
- On-line replaceable UPM & STSW & Communication module, MTTR as low as 5 mins
- Robust components using oil-filled capacitors & IGBT modules
- Perfect integration with Lithium battery, compatible with multiple Lithium-ion BMS
- High-efficiency UPM module, the efficiency of up to 97%
- Complete power isolation options (Input/ Output/ Bypass/ MBS)
- Provides more accessible access to detailed status information through its large, user-friendly LCD touchscreen interface
- It integrates with the leading virtual platforms through its complete power management and connectivity software suite.
Eaton UPS systems can be scaled up or down, and configured to meet your specific power requirements, making it easy to upgrade or expand your power protection as your needs change.
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.