The 9SX 1 – 6kVA Tower UPS provides reliable power protection for the edge and beyond. Combining reliable double-conversion topology, internal static bypass and an easy-to-ready LCD menu display, the Eaton 9SX UPS provides the highly efficient and reliable power you expect from a 9-series UPS in a convenient tower form factor. Network, Modbus, Relay and signal input functionality enables integration into a variety of IoT and IIot applications.
The Eaton 9SX Tower UPS Features Include:
- RELIABLE POWER FOR CRITICAL SYSTEMS – The 9SX offers the robust double-conversion, online power protection needed for medical, light industrial, automation, and mission-critical IT applications. With zero transfer time to battery, continuous filtering of power, and an internal, automatic static bypass, the 9SX ensures performance and compatibility.
- INCREASED BATTERY LIFE – Eaton offers ABM (Advanced Battery Management) technology that increases battery service life by 50 percent. ABM uses advanced charging techniques to extended battery life and provides advanced notice before batteries fail.
- MORE POWER – By providing up to 28 percent more wattage compared to traditional UPSs, the 9SX allows you to connect more devices and leave room for expanding IT systems.
- MORE CONTROL – Automate power delivery by utilizing switchable, programmable outlets, without the need for a third-party device or PDU. Programmable signal input through the RPO port also enables the UPS to change operating modes in reaction to external events.
- INTEGRATE AND STANDARDIZE COMMUNICATIONS – Maximize uptime with remote monitoring and management of your 9SX via an Eaton connectivity and software. SNMP, serial, USB, Modbus, and relay options enable integration regardless of the system architecture. Remote Power Off/Remote On Off signal input also manages UPS On/Off state preserving battery life during process shutdown.
- ADVANCED LCD INTERFACE – Simplify UPS monitoring with Eaton’s advanced LCD display. Easy access to UPS alarm history, energy logs, unit serial numbers and firmware versions enable first-time issue resolution right at the source. Eight, user-selectable languages ensure success for global deployments.
For Price Information please phone Power On Australia on 1300662435 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page